Call for Papers
The Call For Paper (CFP) of HBICOM 2021 seeks to stimulate the publication of articles that present promising and innovative results as results of the application of various techniques of engineering and computing technologies in solutions for Health and e-Health.
Paper Submission Deadline: October 30, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: November 12, 2021
Final Paper Submission Deadline: November 19, 2021
Registration Fee for Authors
Profesional: 100 USD
Undergraduate and graduate students: 80 USD
The HBICOM 2021 Organizing Committee is inviting the submission of original, unpublished, high-quality research papers focused on (but not limited to) the following topics of interest:
Biological Signal Processing
e-Health and m-Health Governance
Health System Advances
Health monitoring: applications and data analysis
IoT applications in healthcare
Medical Image Processing
Medical Signal Processing
Smart health and Big Data
The utility and application of technology in public health education
– Papers can be submitted in full paper format (12 pags in single-column format).
- These page ranges take into account that the authors already use one of the official Springer templates for typesetting their papers.
- The templates can be found at conference template.
– Papers must present promising, innovative results.
– All submitted papers will be peer reviewed, with no less than 3 independent reviewers per paper.
– Anti-plagiarism software will be used to detect any unethical behavior in the submitted papers.
– Accepted and presented papers will be published in the HBICOM 2021 Conference proceedings and submitted for Indexing (Crossref – Google Academics – SCOPUS – DOI)